Friday, September 23, 2011

Update

Gabriel went to the gym with me for ten minutes yesterday. Andrew suggested that he start with ten minutes and slowly increase. Gabriel actually worked hard for those ten minutes, with NO complaining and wants to go again today.

Sunday we met with Andrew and Gabriel is actually pretty excited about that (reminds self to ask Andrew if being blogged about by name makes him feel weird).

I'm feeling mostly better. I tried to explain a little of what happened to one of the owners and got this 'positive' reply about how everyone improves at their own rate and etc. This made me think she is totally clueless about the gross disparity in my class.

If you have a group of people who are diverse but still in the same figurative ballpark regarding capability thats fine. If you have a group where one person is the only beginner, not so much. But I didn't feel like explaining anything else.

I think the fact that I don't need these people to understand my motivation is a good thing. Sometimes being a grown up is pretty cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment