Thursday, July 28, 2011

Tastes better then it looks, honest.

I can't really credit anyone person as this recipe is all over the place. Here is my version. I am going to try them with some pumpkin instead of banana, eventually.

2 egg whites
1 banana
1 scoop protein powder (I use Vegan Vanilla)
throw some flax meal in there or not

I smash the banana first and then which the rest of it. I cook it in a generous scoop of coconut oil because it's good for you and tasty. Sometimes I throw blueberries all over it while cooking. Today it was a papaya and pineapple puree with chia seeds.

It makes a big breakfast for one. More like banana pancakes then you'd think. I have no idea how many calories as I'm not counting right now.  It didn't sit like a lump in my stomach and while I was full, I didn't feel logy at all.

Sorry about the sucky picture, I was REALLY hungry after the gym and didn't want to look for my camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment