Wednesday, July 6, 2011

So I have a couple things coming up.

Cancer5k.com and on the 25 of this month I start Running 101 which shold be a challenge because it's WAY more socializing then I care to do.

Ever.

Today is my rest day and I'm feeling very blech. Surrounded by piles of housework, literally, I wouldn't let you in the door that's how literal.

But all I want to do is crawl into bed and sleep.

I ended up going on Glucosomine which means I am officially aged.

I did get some Frellers made as the show is Saturday (please, Sales God, show me your grace.) and have ideas but it's funny, somehow the having ideas part doesn't produce the product.

Anyway, so that's my nut shell. Not terribly exciting, I could do better and wax prosaic but I'm going to go lay on the couch. I figure I can get in three minutes before someone needs something they could just as well get/find/make themselves.

No wonder long distance running is looking better and better.

No comments:

Post a Comment