Saturday, November 14, 2009

New Soaps Pre Order

Trust me, you don't want a 'hug goodbye'.


Two batches setting up. Candy Cane, which is a sweet candy mint. Not a Brommer's scorch your nose hair sort of thing. Pretty Straight forward.

And my once a year Who's Sorry Now? soap. WSN? is the soap you use the morning your boyfriend, who announced you should "See other people." comes by to 'get his stuff'. It's the soap you use the morning before the divorce settlement or those lovely occasion where you have to be civil 'for the children'.

It's the "Ha, loser, don't even TRY to touch me." soap. And he'll want to, trust me.

I start out with floral notes of Tunisian jasmine petals, tuberose, and lily of the valley. The body of the fragrance is a melody of sweet grapes and berries with rich clove oil from Madagascar and Tahitian vanilla. The dry down consists of Egyptian sandalwood and Virginian cedar wood. It's drop dead come hither.

I make this once a year (or custom) because it's expensive to make but also because once a year there will be a few of you that need a 'Kiss my ass.' scent. It's a great custom order for the recently cheated on, divorced, ponzi schemed, you name it.

There are only sixteen (now twelve) bars availible. They sell for $4.75(price correction) each. They'll be set up in about three weeks and ready to ship, you can then use them then or let them cure and get harder so they last longer.

I just finished and I feel like I could go take on the world,lol. My whole house smells like kick ass ninja bitches live here.

If you' d like to preorder just email me at goatmountainarts@aol.com first come first serve.

1 comment:

  1. Or maybe the, "going out for your 40th birthday and will probably run into The Ex" soap...which describes me! :)
    Sounds delicious...sadly the soap won't be set up before next weekend. Totally loving your descriptions.

    ReplyDelete