Monday, October 26, 2009

This week.



If it's quiet on this end it's because I'm trying to catch up. Also new stock is coming, two shops have been closed and one order that big needs to be done.

Anyone who quilts will understand what I mean when I say that binding, it's best put off forever. I sold an unbound quilt, so that's gotta happen.

The Forums are draining, so that's off for a bit too. It's disheartening to check in and see another bug, another issue, another problem being ignored.

Then the 'positive threads' RME. You know, I always considered being positive a benchmark of my own character. Reflective of my own behaviors. In other words, crowing about how positive you are compared to someone else, really isn't.

I hope to have new soaps Friday and pics of my Bug Out Bag and self contained E system. For the Zombie Apocalypse.

What, you didn't know?

No comments:

Post a Comment