Sunday, October 9, 2011

I've been a little busy.

It's been a mad scramble for money these last few months and with the economy sucking it, people just aren't buying really awesome stuff they don't need.

I know, right?

So  needed a job. I needed something that went along with my training (I'm running a Half Marathon next Fall) and I needed something that wouldn't' make me want to spike myself in the eye. No, I am not one for a Customer Service Position.

So we have this:


Visit Site





The incredibly talented Kaelin did the design for me. She has a site called   Kaelin Web Design not to mention all the work she's done over on Blue Dot . Don't get me wrong, I'm all about making stuff but it's just not selling now. I'm hoping my consignment will sell.

I'm considering Dog Training formally, but I really need to determine f I can deal with the human aspect of all. I'd wager training isn't doing so well either, but walking still seems to be ok. So wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment