Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Get a room already.

So people are like, buying stuff from me. I think I' have pissed enough people off that they link my thread posts which links to my shop and then the nice person goes "She is NOT Satan!" and buys something.

For the record I am not Satan. No, for real. Shut up.

But the thing is you have to leave feedback as a seller. on Ebay you could just leave "Does'nt suck that bad." or my personal fav "A++++++!!" . But here there's like I don't know, legions of sellers who's feedback makes that look like you just said you'd devour thier children alive while kicking kitties.

So I posted this on the Forum. I'm not kidding. I'm going to leave feeback like that. yes I will. No, I am NOT Satan, we went over that already like five times. Post is under the dot's, pretty fancy, huh?

..................................................................................................................................................................
Normally I leave feedback like, Fast pay, great to do business with. But in the heaving bosom verbiage that IS Etsy I'm feeling a bit bland.

I've been reading other seller's feedback and have garnered that the only feedback that can hold a handmade organic soy candle to the frothy prose is:

"This buyer changed my life and gave me a pony and I lost weight and everything!!! She paid pretty darn quick too!"

But see, now I'm under pressure because apparently one must leave multiple feedback for an order with (gasp!) more than one item.

If I copy and paste, will that be a callous show of complacency?

It pains me to use an exclamation point in a forces attempt to sound like this sale has buoyed me over a sparkling rainbow set beside a pond of love where unicorns sip and kitties frolic.

I'm a matter of fact girl living in an over the top world. I'm sure there are more of you here, hiding behind that organic life sized Hello Kitty.

Do you feel like just plain of plain speaking isn't enough?



1 comment:

  1. You are the funniest person I know.
    Kathleen

    ReplyDelete