Tuesday, September 22, 2009

*whew*

This whole back to school thing is great, but what a time suck. I guess fourth grade is when it gets 'real'. So between the boy and whatnot I know I haven't been around. Sorry about that. I do have a couple new soaps that will go up today or tomorrow.

I'm also working on a seller's list for the Holidays. These are sellers I can personally vouch for. Either through purchase or reputation.

Sale coming up in October.

Anyone want to come over and clean my house?

2 comments:

  1. Your son has my empathy...don't know why, but fourth grade was nto only when it got 'real', but when it started gaetting hard-especially Math.
    I learned at that early age i was no mathemetician...hopefully he'll have a better time of it

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hear ya! We're in second week of preschool, part time mind you, and I'm amazed how much time I spend in the evenings getting stuff together for the next day.

    I see I have much much more to look forward to.
    :-)

    Hey, your Artfire coupon widget looks great.

    Kristy
    ShinyAdornments on Artfire

    ReplyDelete